Monday, August 10, 2009

back in the city of champions... and my folks basement.











i've just recently relocated back to pittsburgh in my parents basement, that's about where i'm at right now. my time now is mostly spent looking for creative work and hourly paying gigs; i've yet to get either and i didn't get the internship from tom cody design. so, i just wanted to upload a few sketches from my new york trip and some others i've done since moving home. i also took some awful photographs of some loose pastel/charcoal work of jesus and a broad shoulder model with a disproportional arm and hand. but, since i've been home i've had the opportunity to catch up with some folks, play some puck, catch some kip, and feel sorry for myself. that's about it, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment