Friday, August 14, 2009

poster, labor and delivery.



well, i finally found some work doing some labor for my neighbor at one of his property's and delivering pizzas down in oakmont along the boulevard where my friend craig works. i still have yet to find any commissioned work, but have recently done up a poster for a friend's band called meeting of important people, and i believe they were just recently signed to a national label... so they're good. don't feel much like writing anything else at the moment. peace.

2 comments:

  1. Delivering pizzas ayy. joining the club. I just posted a comment on your facebook about this piece. I fucking LOVE it man. my favorite piece of yours so far. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave man, the way you capture hands in pigment is absolutely awe inspiring.

    ReplyDelete